Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Farewell Dinner

Hey, everyone, I haven't been blogging for a while, been busy lately, 

Ill update more info, when im free, and when i have more time, In the meantime this are the pics with my family

This is a farewell dinner for my eldest brother because he is leaving soon for London. My brother had a 1 month vacation to his homeland which is Malaysia, We all are extremely happy that he could come back for the holidays here, his been staying in London for soo long that he needs time to rest and spend some good quality times with his family. But sadly, time passes by really quick, and one month was just a short period.  

Family

Brothers





2nd brother with dad
3rd brother
1st brother
Me!!! 4th and the youngest


My lovely Mum and Dad

More pics with my eldest brother



 Fun times





No comments:

Post a Comment