Friday, May 20, 2011

Last Day Of Working


The end is near, for i am here, tears will drop, when i leave her, certain things come with fear, do not worry i am sure.
 OK I don't know what i just wrote but it just came up and my hand felt like typing it, hehe

 Anyway today is the last day working at Sime Darby, as usual, every last day comes with GOODBYE'S and every goodbye comes with a saying, and every saying comes with emotion and face gestures
Believe me, I'm not good at it at all

  Is it me or Goodbye is not what I'm good at, 

I don't wanna leave soon, but i have no choice, i wish i could go back without saying goodbye, The reason behind this is because I'm the type of person who is not good in giving speeches or anything relating to BYE BYE'S. I was hoping that time could pass by real quick when I'm standing there, and everyone is looking at me, haha,
I tend to have a blurish face and sweaty hands huhu

 I always imagine myself saying all these sad quotes or sentences, but never did it happen on an actual event *knocked*

I'm Happy working with the Domino IT group, eventhough I'm quiet sometimes,but deep inside me,i always have the urged to gossip with the members but sadly it never happen
*Sigh*

For the past 3 months,
I've learned to make myself comfortable with the environment here. The people working with the group are really friendly and heart-warming, They are all experts In IT stuff, It takes me About an hour to understand a few of their expertise tutorials.hahahaha

Nevertheless, they have guide me through every steps when i am in need oemergency, haha
The have provided enough help and i am thankful for that, I just wish i could offer back the same.




No comments:

Post a Comment