Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day

Today is Mother's day

as usual, me, fariq and ya had to plan out a special dinner outing with my Lovely, Curdely, Buferly MUM but sadly dad and my eldest Brother could not join us for the special event because they were at a different place at that time.


As the clock fades away, all of us were clueless on what plans we were about to arrange for this Mothers day event. It's ridiculous on how we remember the best place in KL, but when the special days comes, are minds start to think blank,
Maybe we were too thinkable at that time..hehe

As we headed out for a strove to Santai for lunch, with mama and fariq, My mum suddenly came up with a plan to eat tonight.
I would always leave the foods suggestions to my mum, cause she never disappoints me when me tummy is calling for hunger. Surprisingly my mum knows what types of food for me according to my belly Hunger requirements,  
 She suggested  Tarboosh, a restaurant that offers large feastful food, if you are real hungry, then this is the right restaurant to go to, I wish i would be Nocturnal sometimes, active at nights, to capture the sight seeing of happening places around Kl. This would definitely be a use for me to know all the places that are nice to go to.

Afterwards, my mum had changed her mind, and she wants a restaurant that is nearby because her favourite show Akademi Fantasia starts at 9:00pm. 

I'll update more info later, so sleepy, I been blog while I'm sleepy..hahahaha

Here are the pics




No comments:

Post a Comment