Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Birthdays

Thanks everyone for your birthday wish, I really appreciate it, I am 20 years old Now
( Oh My !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Time fly fast


 I would like to apologize for any mistakes I've done to anyone in particular and to those who i kept on bothering.
Well that's the usual Khalif, Stay at home, sneak up at people profile without actually seeing some of them in real life, chatting with them, annoy them and adding them spontaneously (HAHA)

I wish everyone a good life and i hope that my life onwards would make me have a better future with my friends especially with my family.


I used to remember back in the days when i was in London, I told myself that getting old would take a long time
But now, Since I'm 20, i can feel that the memories of me saying that took place just Yesterday,
Ahhhhhhh how time can be so fast, when the words u say was remarkably a few days ago.

Since I'm 20, I should start doing things right, and learn what big adults do, which is, ermm ermmm OK I don't know what it is BUT, i want to start doing something new like like ermm ermmm, OK i'm lost with words..hahahah

WELL, actually i figured that i should improve my personality and not be afraid or nervous around people.  

That's my outer most main weaknesses, other than that I'm practically a perfect guy, hehe syok sendiri weee

Firstly I should start playing football and badminton, I used to play those sports during the first and second semester, but then i stop, hahaha that's me

  I am the type of person who likes to join clubs and sports for just a few months, then quit, cause i know i'm not good as the other lads.




Oh yeah!!!

I forgot to mentioned this, I'm extremely happy with my new Ipod Touch.
My eldest Brother bought this product all the way from London, and gave this as a gift to me, when he arrived in Malaysia for holidays.


The Ipod touch could do many things, for instance, play music, watch movies, snapping photos, Browsing through Notes and most importantly it can install various types of Application.
I've started to install apps on my Ipod Touch, some of it like Talking Tom, which my dad preferably use all the time, It is really an amazing application 
TRY IT OUT PEOPLE!!!!

There are tons of apps on iTunes store, so for those who have Ipod or iPhone or Ipad, Do not miss out on the good apps available for free

I like to post new entries on my blog at work, cause right now i have nothing to do, so might as well take this opportunity to integrate my blog.
Seriously when i am at work, at the office, my behavior and interest changes, 
I start to read news online, articles related with global issues and other facts of life. 

One thing i like to do at home and at work is to Google on product that are comparable, For example Sony and Samsung, Street Fighter or Mortal Kombat,  MC Donald or Burger king. 
I also like seeing video of people unpacking their products on YouTube because the way they unpacked the product is so unique along with their tone of voice

For Example : There's this one video where the person says " Hello guys, I've just bought an Ipod Touch and now i will reveal to you the products in a short while",

Something like that

anyway, I feel kinda Lost with momentum.
and now im really tired have to go sleep 

I Forgot to say my favorite line

Kita bakooooo jerr!!!!!!!!!!


Bye

Thanks again for the wishes.



No comments:

Post a Comment