Sunday, May 15, 2011

A great getaway

I've always wanted to board a ship that is as big as titanic, or being in an island which has beautiful scenery
I wished i live in one of those fairytale stories. where there's magical creature, and spectacular places, where you could just go there and experience such life with amazing wonders


Nowadays, before i go to sleep, i usually picture the moments where
i am inside a world full of fantasies, It's like a novel, where the writer writes up on every point of sentences each day, whereas for me, I dream about it on certain occasion, moreover at night, where i can have restless sleep while imagining the unthinkable.
Speaking of which, i just notice that i could not sleep without thinking of what to dream, It's like i have to put some imagination before i could have my sleeping mode on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment