Friday, May 27, 2011

Really

Girls say my love for them is like an
Infatuation

Well, i just say it is for the sake of my lifetime entertainment

in desired moments, when i'm nowhere near them
I'll be in my bed wondering all for em 
It's like the wind, u can't see it 
but you can feel it


I be reminiscing bout the times when we used to skout each other on the ipod,

And i be thinking



Will it become true or will it be the same ordinary fairytale that i'd be dreaming all day

and i never knew she would be cute like this animal(hehe)



She would be far away where you've text'ed her
But somehow u wished you could be beside her
Never knowing the possibilities that could occur
Lets just wish upon a star everywhere u miss her

being khalif was never an ease
always over thinking his limited expectation
when he usually like to tease
but basically that's his ambition

Oh no. i have no clue oh what i just wrote,
but hey atleast i have quicker oats.

No comments:

Post a Comment