Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Maid cafe in Malaysia???

(If you have no clue about it, youtube it and see it before reading this, to get a better of view of what i'm writing about)
similar to the ones in akihabara Japan has finally open in Malaysia!!!
Otaku fans could finally have their experience of what it is like to be spoon fed by the maids and, also indulged them self with exciting games and services that are offered in this cafe.They have no reasons to go far away to japan to experience the cafe, because the cafe in Malaysia would offer somehow like the ones in Japan.

Newcomers are encouraged to have a look at this cafe, and experience something new
 
Tenshi no cafe
is located at Mutiara Damansara, the curve( well actually it is located at cineleisure to be precise i think)

 Recently the cafe had a major or minor(Not sure which one)renovation due to some problems it had with the customers feedback when it first opened, such as slow services, not enough maids around to serve the customers, and plates and cups that are not collected on the table. 
The customer's feedback provided absolute help to the cafe with the management attempt to rebuild better services and newer layouts design of the cafe.
 Now it is reopened and it has attracted many visitors to visit this cafe. There are fun games, they you can play with the maids, such as rock paper scissors, and many more. There are also butler's too. I came across a sentence i read in another blog who said that they should put the rules and regulation in front of the menu, and i certainly agree with that opinion. In this cafe, there are certain rules that you should obey, if you don't obey that you will get your ass kick hahaha joking some visitors might not be bothered looking at the back of the menu and instead feast in what food or drinks the cafe bound to offer. So i suggest that its better to put the rules in front of the menu or in separate menu's but this is just my opinion..........

Actually FYI i have never been to this cafe yet and i sound like i a showoff..hehe
I don't know why, but i like to berangan a lot, even my mum keeps saying to me.. "Khalif stop dreaming and make it happen"!, usually when I'm out with my mum or with my family, and i i see a girl that i liked, i would always say this phrase to my mum, "ma i THINK I'M IN LOVE", my mum would reply, Again!!!!!!!!!!!, khalif u have so many girl that you like maybe its time you actually had one. Then i would be like, "ma I'm sure this is the cutest girl I've seen" it would be impossible for me to tackle her., then the next day, It starts all over again, Another girl appears to be in my liked list..hhehehe, i don't know why cuteness tend to appear every time i go to different places, but where do they come from, its so beyond my imagination..hahahah
It's seems like the internet has populated my mind in actually realizing that it all goes to my virtual world
Maybe i should go out more often, rather then staying at home. 

Lastly , if there is any wrong information above, I am truly sorry and please comment me and correct me, sometimes i tend to write mistakes, i have been reading a lot of blogs related to this cafe, and i was thinking. why not do a blog of my own opinion..eheheheh
I hope everyone can stop by to this cafe and have an experience of a Lifetime
Thank You

It's always good to give support to new environment and new culture's

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment