Friday, April 1, 2011

What i've learn since working within a company


This is advisable to a trainee or a fresh graduate when starting your first day at work!

I've learned so many things here and faced many types of problems.I would never have imagined that one day i would be working(Time fly fast) now I'm right here,sitting down facing the laptop, eating karipap,pizza and butter scotch while designing an application interface.
Wished my own work desk was this big(i want my own room as well,:P) 

  
(Own Room)!
That would be impossible for me due to my nerve wrecking thinking and limited knowledge,hehe
I want to share with you my ways of working and how to deal with people in the working environment
  
I've learned that, if the boss or supervisor gives you a task or an assignment, and he set a deadline for you to submit, never try to finish it as quick as possible, unless the boss stated it. The reason behind this is because your boss might have other business to do and he would be busy with other stuffs related to the company global statistics, management or whatever you call it. He would not have time to check on your work, mostly because the work given is not an important matter to the company.


That's what happen during my first and second week, cause it was my first time
working, and i was so motivated to work,and my IQ when a little nodged up, well seeing all these movies and TV series related to working life, practically influence me to be the top guy and the most hardworking(I like to judge myself..hehe). Which leads me to completing any task at a short period of time.

 I may be wrong on these types of perceptions, but at least i have a sense of knowing the surroundings(scary rights???)

Let's say if you completed the task in one day, and the deadline was for one week, maybe your boss or supervisor would be tremendously happy but instead he would have to come up with other things to give to the trainee while his busy doing other stuffs, so try to complete your task smart, if the task is too difficult then do it really carefully and finish it as soon as possible if you are not sure you can complete it on the given date, but if you can finish it quickly, try to
give it more time, and check carefully for mistakes, usually those who are quick tend to have mistakes that are careless(erm erm) yeah it's me...Laugh all you want

The main point is, try to manage your time properly and do not rush on things

It's been five weeks working with this company and I have to say that i am really honored in working with the team in IT GROUP, specializing in Messaging and collaboration services, I feel like I'm in a world of matrix when working with them, there are admins, developer application, system analyst, Programmer, IT Executive and many more
it feels so high techishhhhh.

But one day
  i would want to have the same experience of working during the weekends and late nights, I always wanted to know how it feels working in their state because usually i see my brothers leaving late from work, and sometimes i tend to get jealous and commiserate over their commitment because they work insanely hard
yeah I'm weird. 

who would wanna work at late nights..haha
But one things for sure
a person who works hard will earn the benefit, They may not see it, but it comes eventually
And if you to stress up, don't try to do anything disastrous or anything that would affect a person or the environment, what you can do is think of someone far more worse than you
and it work's, seriously!!!
(that's what i always do)hehe, does than mean I'm always stressful, ermm
and one thing about me, that people should know is that
my mum says i like to berangan,,
no wonder i usually stay at home all this time
thinking that i would make the event happened
but all that goes to my brain of virtual work damn
..hehehehehe
I can't even stand working for 8 hours everyday....
anyway that all i have left of my strength to tulis
hua hua hua
till then bye

No comments:

Post a Comment