Friday, February 3, 2012

Past Moments

Another story that i wanna share with you dear reader issssssss.

Have you ever felt regretful when you saw your poor result during high school time till now. Even-though these particular moments is from the past, the moment my eyes glanced through the result of my past exam paper. I felt that i could have done better during that time. This regretful feeling would always remain in me. Just now, i was cleaning my room and i so just happen to find my old report card laying on the floor. Ohhhh! just seeing it makes me feel like i wanna redo it. 
I just wanna recover all my mistakes, so that i could return the favor to my family, especially my mum and dad after they have put all their effort to pay my tuition fees and helping me with my studies. Seriously, my family are highly educated and they have worked hard to achieved their goals on what they have become now. I am not trying to be emotional or anything but C'MON i could have at least product some astonishing results!!! Even my friends thought that i was lying when i showed them my results during high school, they laughed saying that my jokes were to obvious, because they only met me during university time, and they know i've worked hard since then.

Arghhh!!! I just wanna forget about the past and move on and intended to make it up for my degree. Hopefully for my first semester for my degree, I'm aiming to get 4 flat for my cgpa. If i keep producing good results every semester, i was hoping that i could get a scholarship from an institution, so that i would not have to pay off my debts when im finished my study days. 

Lastly, i would like to say that ermmmm, Never mind, probably its too early to say this, ermmm maybe next time. Thanks for reading....

No comments:

Post a Comment