Friday, February 3, 2012

Busy?


Nowadays, it seems like each of my family member are busy managing their own personal life. Dad is busy managing stuff with the new house property that he purchased at Cyberjaya. Mom is busy arranging some wedding planners for my second brother wedding day. My eldest brother is now at Nigeria(Abuja - the capital city of Nigeria) His working as a diplomat and he is doing diplomatic cases at Nigeria. My second brother would usually be at home but sometimes he has to travel to other countries to work. Recently me and my mum and my third brother headed to klia(airport) to send my 2nd brother and wish him a safe journey to Brazil. He is working there about 3 weeks i guess, He is a design engineer at Sony. My third brother is a special officer to his boss, so i guess he has to always be on alert for calls from important clients and arrange schedule for his boss if his boss needs his assistant or is on duty.

As for me(Khalif Haziq). I just finished my diploma and I'm waiting to register for my degree on the 9th march 2012. So pretty much, I'm on my holiday vacation for one month and i have no idea on what plans are for my holiday, but I'm guessing that since everyone is busy with their work, i will try my best to give them support and as much help as possible if they are in need.

No comments:

Post a Comment