Thursday, October 13, 2011

Stuff Hidden

When you need it, you can't find it
The time you don't need it, you find it


I just realized that product i've bought for future uses aren't the ones i find when i really need it at a specific time.
Times like this is when i kinda waste my money to buy that item, when the stock is already in my cabinet.

For example



Batteries, every gadget, device inside the house usually needs batteries to function, on every occasion i always seek for batteries for new devices that i bought, but then when i search for batteries inside my house, there were none, so again, i wasted my money to buy another packet of batteries, Indeed all the stuff that i've bought are all inside my messy cabinet.

Lesson for the day
Always check properly before making a conclusion that you do not have the necessary stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment