Sunday, October 16, 2011

Holidays seems so

Usually when people have a holiday break, they tend to misunderstand on how fast time flies.
For instance
Me
I was hoping that my 2 week-break would be an infinite looping(Using while loop) so that day one would loop to itself again.(haha)

Have you felt there's a time when you stayed at that place for too long and you don't wanna go back, but then when you already went back and stayed there for a long time, you don't wanna go back at your previous place you miss.

That feelings always with me

Places that i would love to travel right now
  • (France)Paris

  • Hawaii

  • Korea(Jeju Island)

  • Japan(Fuji)
And also an island like the movie The Beach(Yeah!!!)

I'm not much into cities and hectic lifestyles but I'm more towards living in a peaceful countryside where there are beautiful scenery to look at. So calming living in a green environment where air we breathe in is clean with nature atmosphere.

No comments:

Post a Comment