Friday, February 18, 2011

Vacation

Exams Over!!!

A place Most imaginable

Finally, i could get some rest after a whole week full of stressful thinking, tension passing and tempered resisting!!! 
Seriously, i need some relaxation to get me going for this one week break 
(What i had in mind was) a bed that is comfort, snacks and Slurpee by my side and a wide screen TV all by myself...



How's Exam ???







 5 paper's were on my list, 4 of them were my enemies, one defeated by me *viciously* surprisingly, it took me a month till i know i was Portuguese or was it a tragedy!!!
OK!!! Khalif enough with your rhyming!!!
It is annoying in a good *way*.

This semester i took 5 subjects, the subjects were effective communication skills(ecs), data structure and algorithms(dsaa), object oriented programming(oop), Internet & web publishing(iwp) and last but not least programming for business application(pba)(*Killer subject*). Basically four of them were full-time programming subjects(which i hate!!!) the other one was practically skills using English words(my kind).

Ps* ~ I will be using short form for the indicated subjects below ~

The first paper was ecs, well this paper was ok as i could memorize all the points given by the lecturer. I would like to say thanks to the members of dm 1-2(especially my friend goldwin) who gave us the tips for this paper. Then goes the next three paper dsaa, iwp, and oop. At first i was struggling to revise for this subject because i knew that i could not understand it properly, eventhough i was offered with many questions related to the solution, it seems that the more i try to solve the problem, the more complicated it gets. Fyi, i never even accomplish a program that shows a simple output *sigh* 

The good news is that i manage to catch up with these subjects after solving a lot of tutorial question and also asking friends to help me in understand the subject method and function, moreover after settling the mids exam(Damn hard)  I tend to have sleepless night, and also nightmares during that time. This typical awareness made me realize that i should be worried and further my study to be able to understand this subject more, so that i can score for this paper during the exam's.

After completing the three exam paper i mentioned above, i was surprise that it was not as hard as i thought it was,
The question were bound to my capabilities, somehow there were question that were a bit tricky, but overall, i was satisfied with what i did... Hopefully the result are good(*please*)...

PBA !!!(ARGHH)

This was my last paper, and yet it had to be fucking hard!!! 
Even before the invigilator ask us for a 5-minute session to read through the exam booklet, i was really nervous and my hand were like sweating, if you are not familiar with my situation(I have sweaty hands all the time) sigh...

Reading in each session of the booklet, got me into thinking that my life was OVER  , but you know (khalif)!!! would not give up that easily(*motivation please*)... 
After completing all the questions, i was satisfied with the answers i gave, 

 What the heck
(At least i tried my best, and did what i can)

Hopefully the result would turn out well!!!

TILL THEN BYE!!!

3 comments: