Monday, February 21, 2011

Remember


A picture of me somewhere in London, somehow i wanted to ride the motorbike around the London town, but then it was someone else bike, oh well, might as well take a picture of me on a bike(snap2)


This was when my second brother had his graduation in England but i forgot where the place was, so me and my dad and mum had a 2-week vacation in UK. I could recall this picture, it was the time when all of us including my brother visited a shopping outlet and decided to look for some items that is bargaining here. You must be wondering about the car, well my dad rented a car so that we could travel to other cities besides London. The car is a Toyota yaris, really nice car, not too big and really comfortable. I decided to take this picture of this car, since i will not be seeing this car again when i come back to my country Malaysia.


Oh My God!!!!

I remember this, haha, More Primary school, It was a class photo-session and everyone had to take one photo of themselves. I can still remember the activities and sports i played during primary school, such memories, hopefully i could meet my friend and have a reunion somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment