Thursday, January 5, 2012

Nervous

Final year project presentation is on the 13 January and next week would be the last week to finish off my report papers and complete everything necessary for my website.

Like i care
Yes, i care for it so much that every night i kept on dreaming about it,
wishing that it would eventually vanish inside my brain would tremendously make me happy and joyful.
What i really need right now is a professional web designer and a handy-php script guidance.
Nah, me and my team mates have done enough with our coding for our website, we just need to add in more things to it to make our website more user-friendly.

The most challenging part for the Php coding would be implementing the shopping cart function inside the website. Seriously, the coding are soo long and sometimes it just blows my minds to oblivion.!!!
I wonder how people can invent such websites which has been used by millions of people around the world.
Surely it takes a group of team to initiate some actions to write the coding for the website. I would love to have the opportunity to work in a group of web designer. It's my new interest since taking this project at my university.

No comments:

Post a Comment