Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fitness All The Way

Hey everyone, 
Recently I've started to do something which I've wanted to do for such a long time
Which is to become fit
Yes!!!
Ladies and gentlemen, i want to become a fit and healthy person

Starting from last week, I've done a couple of jogging activities at night, WHERE? 
WELL at mmu main field, the best place to be at. because no one jogs there, and i have the whole pitch to MYSELF,,HAHAHAHAHAHAA

Seriously, The first time i tried to jog, i was out of breath for the first round..hahahaha but i manage to complete at least 6 rounds around the field, Impressive? well you judge yourself,,hehehhehe

Anyway, For those people who can do 200 or 100 rounds off the pitch, 
U guys are amazing..hehehe i don't mind if there are many of my friends who have more stamina than me,

I just jog for the sake of sweating and becoming more healthy than before, that's my reason, and not to show off than i can do a lot of round or anything.

BUT i respect one of my friend, he could really pull of a 100 round lap around the field,
At first i did not believe him, but then later, his convincing statement just gives me the persuasion for me to believe him,

Anyway, that's all for what i have to post,
byeeeeeeee

No comments:

Post a Comment